Leasing allows you to retain your capital and invest in appreciating assets that build value.
Business Aircraft Lease
- Lease transactions are 'Off-Balance sheet'
- Fixed monthly payments
- Helps to forecast cash flow for up to 3 years
- Maximises your return on equity as low deposit is required
- No asset depreciation or residual value risk
- Aircraft are fully maintained and operated by world class operators providing a secure and reliable operation
- Asset held on balance sheet
- High deposit commitment
- Depreciation of equity investment
- Unguaranteed sale timescale upon exit
- Increasing burden of aviation regulation