How it works
- Arc&Co. Aircraft Leasing will consult with you to define your requirements such as aircraft type, hours of usage per annum, major routes and area of operations required.
- Once a suitable jet has been identified, annual operating costs based on usage will be confirmed.
- The lease agreement is executed between Arc&Co. Aircraft Leasing and the Lessee.
- The security deposit is paid and held in ESCROW.
- Monthly lease payments are made by the Lessee.
- The operator provides full ACMI cover for the operation, inclusive of insurance, engine/airframe maintenance programs, and crew. Variable costs each year will reflect actual hours used (subject to a maximum permitted each year), fuel costs and similar items
- At the end of the term, the lease ceases and the aircraft is returned